• Public Schools Tax Credit

    For Taxpayers Making Contributions or Paying Fees 

    An individual may claim a nonrefundable tax credit for making contributions or paying fees directly to a public school in this state for support of extracurricular activities. The public school tax credit is claimed by the individual taxpayer on Form 322. The maximum credit allowed is $400 for married filing joint filers and $200 for single, heads of household and married filing separate filers. 

    NUSD AZ Tax Credit Contribution Form

  • Contact Us

    For more information about school tax credits or online payments, please contact us at:

    Clementina Carlyle
    Finance Director
    (520) 397-7942