Registration and Immunization Information
If you are new to our area or need to register your child for school, we are happy to help you. We always look forward to meeting new students and their families. When you come to register, please make sure to bring the following documents with you:
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Child’s immunization records
- Picture identification with parent/legal guardian’s current address
- Two proofs of residence with your name and address from the following:
- A current electric, water, or telephone bill
- Copy of lease or rental agreement, or proof of home ownership
- Withdrawal form and report card or transcripts from previous school
- Open enrollment form (if living outside the school’s attendance area)
- Proof of custody if parents are divorced
If you are registering your child for kindergarten, please remember that he or she must be age five before September 1st in order to enroll in the fall. If your child turns five after this date, you’ll need to register him or her for the following school year.
Registration hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
In order to keep our students as healthy as possible, we require all children enrolled in school to be current on all immunizations. The state of Arizona has compiled a list of shots and the ages your child should receive them. We’ve included this list belowfor your reference.
It is possible to get an exemption from immunization requirements for religious or personal beliefs. For more information on immunization exemptions, please visit the Arizona Department of Health. Please understand that we will not let children who are not current on their shots attend school if there is an outbreak of disease.