Tax Credit


Public Schools Tax Credit

For Taxpayers Making Contributions or Paying Fees 

An individual may claim a nonrefundable tax credit for making contributions or paying fees directly to a public school in this state for support of extracurricular activities. The public school tax credit is claimed by the individual taxpayer on Form 322. The maximum credit allowed is $400 for married filing joint filers and $200 for single, heads of household and married filing separate filers. 

NUSD AZ Tax Credit Contribution Form

Contact Us

For more information about school tax credits or online payments, please contact us at:

Clementina Carlyle
Finance Director
(520) 397-7942



Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.